- Skip the logos of ASCII/Enterbrain [RM2k only]
- Manipulate the title screen:
- Set the cursor to the second entry by default
- Swap the meaning of “Exit” and “Load” [RM2k only]
- Display “Load” never gray even if there is no save file [RM2k only]
- Allow activating “Load” even if there is no save file [RM2k only]
- Only show first and second entry (you can have “Start” and “Exit” without “Load” then, by also exchanging the meanings of “Exit” and “Load”) [RM2k only]
- Change the position of the choice window
- Manipulate the game menu:
- Hide gold window
- Hide menu entries [RM2k only]
- Change the color of the menu entries [RM2k only]
- Hide HP and/or level in the save/load menu [RM2k and RM2k3 v1.04]
- Change the position and size of windows in BS, in order to make the design look better [RM2k only]
The tool does only support RM2k v1.07 and RM2k3 v1.04/1.08 (partly).
Unfortunately, this tool is only available in German. But the meanings of the options are described here, so you should be able to use it anyway.